- Note: Pricing is an average cost per square metre and varies with fall height / access and overall area
- 30 – 60mm Pine
- BS EN 4790: 1997 Fire certificated
- BS EN 1177:2008. FSC ® Certified
- Less than 5% White wood
- Minimum dust and fines
- Top/Side View
Play Bark is an excellent choice as a playground safety surface where a natural appearance as well as safety is important. Play Bark is a bi-product of the timber industry. We only use FSC certified timber products, it’s sustainable and has excellent impact absorbing properties along with a natural look and feel.
Play bark can be installed in three ways:
- Into a raised edge area on top of ground level this helps drainage
- Into an excavated and timber edged area
- Half raised and half excavated area,this requires less costly excavations
Maintenance: To improve the longevity of play bark we recommend the surface be occasionally raked and topped up.
Full Equipment Features: Note: Pricing is an average cost per square metre and varies with fall height / access and overall area, 30 – 60mm Pine, BS EN 4790: 1997 Fire certificated, BS EN 1177:2008. FSC ® Certified, Less than 5% White wood, Minimum dust and fines
As British playground equipment manufacturers all Action Play & Leisure’s playground equipment is designed to meet with the European Safety Standard for Playground Equipment – EN1176 and are covered by guarantees