Like what you see?
Call us on 01953 788 991
- Top/Side View
Tiger Mulch is a mixture of recycled shredded rubber and a specially formulated high performance polyurethane binder. The overall effect is that it looks very much like a natural bark or wood chip surface but the difference is that it’s bound together so it won’t scuff out and it will never rot away.
Tiger Mulch’s benefits;
- Safe – impact absorbing and non-slip
- Resin bound – this surface will not scuff out or displace
- Vastly reduced environmental impact – no ground works means no aggregates to be quarried, no transport of soil off site required, no edgings required
- 85% recycled material by weight. Helps solve the problem of what to do with used road tyres
- Very natural appearance
- Solves the problem of winter mud baths and summer dust bowls
- No shrinkage problems when installed into grass
- Very tough – vandal resistant
- A versatile surface
- Can be laid directly next to other surfaces – such as wet pour , artificial grass
A versatile surface
Tiger Mulch makes a great, natural-looking, hard-wearing safer surface. However, it has many other uses.
- Excellent, natural looking pathway surface without the need for significant ground works
- Brilliant for tree pits: Tiger Mulch is totally porous and its resilience means that its surface does not crack as the tree grows
- Superb surface under trees or in other difficult to maintain areas
If you have any questions on which safety surface is most appropriate for your playground, please telephone 01953 788 991or contact us online.
Full Equipment Features: Impact absorbing,Non-slip,Maintenance free,85% recycled rubber by weight, Very natural appearance
As British playground equipment manufacturers all Action Play & Leisure’s playground equipment is designed to meet with the European Safety Standard for Playground Equipment – EN1176 and are covered by guarantees