Prices displayed on the website:
On many of our playground products we display a price that excludes delivery and installation.
As manufacturers and installers of our own playground equipment we approach each enquiry as a unique project. Cost may vary due to site location, surfacing requirements, the nature of the the ground our equipment is installed into or access restrictions. Our playground equipment is installed by our own team of playground installers.
Action Play & Leisure – Terms and Conditions
- The price is subject to VAT at the current rate. Proof of VAT exemption will be required if claimed, prior to our sales invoice.
- The price indicates all discounts. Orders received that apply discounts will need to be re-issued correctly or be increased at invoice stage by Action Play & Leisure without issue from the sender.
- The price is valid for 3 months from date of quotation.
- The price is based on 0% retention being withheld on completion of works. Withholding retention without prior agreement amounts will reduce the guarantee offered.
- The price is based on the original designs, specifications and measures provided at date of quotation. Action Play & Leisure reserve the right to amend/change pricing to accommodate alterations to the original brief at any stage of the contract, up to completion of works. All prices are based on a good access.
- Action Play & Leisure does not accept responsibility for the taking of measures from drawings or diagrams provided as these may not be scaled accurately during reproduction. However, differing site measurements and depths from quotation found at commencement of installation will be reported immediately to the client. Action Play & Leisure reserves the right to fully re-price works should this arise.
- Standard payment terms are 14 days from date of invoice.
- Where multiple client orders and installations are received, each site will be dealt with on its own merits and in line with our terms. Action Play & Leisure does not accept monetary offset/withholding against other schemes in progress.
- It is assumed that all works will be carried out in one continuous visit.
- The quotation allows for the quoted works only any change will be charged accordingly.
- Any variations to contract arising on site and discussed with Action Play & Leisure will be confirmed by written quotation and accepted in writing by return to Action Play & Leisure.
- The price assumes unlimited access to site from 8.00am until at least 5.00pm. A fully aborted visit due to impeded access to site will incur a set charge of £800.00.
- The quotation does not include any provision for reinstatement of surrounding areas except where expressly required and priced accordingly. Action Play & Leisure cannot accept responsibility for inclement weather conditions or other changes to the site layout arising in the time scale from quotation to installation which may alter peripheral and adjoining areas.
- Where Action Play & Leisure undertake preparation works, it is assumed that all excavation will be through soft material as observed during preliminary site visits or advised on specifications and instructions. The price does not include for excavation through unforeseen material and additional costs may be incurred in these instances. The price assumes machine access for ground works etc required to complete the job undertaken. Costs incurred may be re-chargeable.
- Where works are to be carried out by a third party and on inspection these are not satisfactory for Action Play & Leisure to install e.g. incorrect levels or depths, Action Play & Leisure reserve the right to raise abortive charges and/or contra-charge the client for hire of plant and equipment to rectify the area before being able to install.
- The quotation assumes good access within 30 meters of the Action Play & Leisure operations vehicle.
- If steel security fencing is required this will be an additional charge once agreed if not quoted for previously.
- Where equipment is included in the quotation and is supplied by a third party, Action Play & Leisure are bound by their manufacture/lead times. Accordingly, payment terms imposed to Action Play & Leisure may be reciprocally requested from the client prior to installation.
- Action Play & Leisure will endeavour to meet all planed installation dates however other factors including inclement weather conditions and equipment/material deliveries or other forces outside our control may affect this.
- Any increase in surfacing area will be charged pro rata.
- A reduction in surfacing area will be subject to a re-rate.
- Where quotations are based on client measurements with material delivery direct to site, Action Play & Leisure reserve the right to contra-charge the cost of material uplift by hauler on completion of installation back to client where incurred.
- Goods supplied are the sole and absolute property of Action Play & Leisure as the legal owner until such time as the full price of the invoice is repaid. Action Play & Leisure reserves the right to enter installed premises for the purpose of removing any goods which have been supplied and not been paid for.
- Action Play & Leisure reserves the right to undertake and utilize photography of completed sites in promotional literature.
- You will be liable to indemnify us for any legal costs incurred by us as result of any delay or default in payment of monies due and owing us or otherwise incurred as a result of any breach of the contractual obligation owed by you to us. (“You” means you or our customer/client with who we have contracted for the purchase supply and/ or installation of goods and/or services. “Us” means Action Play & Leisure Ltd. And any trading names there of.)