Coronavirus – What we are doing to keep you and us safe
Firstly, we hope you and your family are safe and in good health.
We have written a short guide on reopening playgrounds.
Our main guiding principle in this crisis is to ensure that our actions do not endanger our customers and the general population, including our staff.
At Action Play and Leisure we are experts in play and fitness – not global pandemics. As such, we are closely following expert advice in best practices for Covid-19 from the NHS and the government. You can see the most up to date guidance on coronavirus in the UK on Gov.uk.(link opens in a new tab)
Quote and Design Service
Remote consultation & playground designs
We are here to help and discuss your playground and outdoor gym equipment enquiries over the phone and if needed can carry out a virtual site visit, we are familiar with using technology for virtual meetings and have video conferencing capacity and experienced staff who can help you with this process. You can find out more about our virtual site visits here.
- We can conduct meetings virtually using photos and video conferencing technology to enable us to understand your requirements and any site specific issues.
- If you have any problems using this video conferencing, please contact us and we will be happy to help you
Please be aware in order to protect you and our staff all social distancing guidelines will be adhered to during site visits.
Current Installation Projects
We are currently operating a limited installation program with our in house installation teams.
We are working to the current government guidelines in relation to safe working practice and being COVID-19 Secure on all sites.
Here are some of the measures you may see our installation teams and other staff adopting whilst on site;
- Maintaining 2m social distancing, where possible
- Where social distancing guidelines are not possible appropriate PPE shall be worn, this may include face masks, gloves and or face screens.
- Where social distancing guidelines are not possible the activity time involved will be as short as possible and using side-to-side working (rather than face to face) where possible
- Increased frequency of hand washing and equipment cleaning
- You may see signs to remind workers and visitors of social distancing guidance
All Covid-19 risk assessments and method statements are available on request.
Please stay safe and help prevent the further spread of the Covid-19 pandemic.