We’re Serious About High Quality Playground Equipment
Equipment is manufactured from high quality steel and timber to give attractive, safe and robust pieces that stand up to weather, wear and tear and vandals.
All our playground equipment fully conforms to BS EN1176 playground equipment standards.
- Structural supports: Round timber poles 125mm diameter, planed and sanded. Poles carry a 15-year anti-rot guarantee. Guaranteed not to air crack in excess of 8mm.
- Optional steel footings: We can supply all our climbing frames and play towers with steel footings.
- Ladders: Powder coated steel.
- Barriers: HDPE barriers with half round timber detail, fixed with stainless steel post brackets .
- Ramps: HDPE-sheeting with half round timbers or TUV certified climbing holds.
- Fireman’s poles: Powder coated steel.
- Fixings: Vandal-resistant and coated in order to prevent rusting. All fixing points are countersunk and capped.
- Roofs: Tanalised ship-lap timber, 125mm by 25mm.
- Nets, ropes & bridges: Vandal-resistant steel cored combination rope, blue in colour, 16mm in diameter.
- Equipment: Plated with the manufacturer’s name and date of installation.
- Slides: One-piece stainless steel with continuously welded seams.
- Platforms: Tanalised timber, 50mm by 100mm, with pencil round edges.
We give strong guarantees to give you peace of mind
Round Timber Poles
Our specially selected high quality smooth sanded timbers are ideal for creating innovate play area projects.
The use of TANALITH E 8000 wood preservative, together with the quality timber species we use and our production procedures, gives us the confidence to offer a 15 Year Treat-Right Warranty on our playground timbers.
Benefit and features of natural wood:
- The natural appeal of wood
- High quality sanded finish
- Soft to the touch and splinter free
- Precision machine timber
We only use Sustainably Sourced Timber
All steel work is fabricated to our design specification that includes details like specially curved end brackets to ensure there are no sharp edges.
All steel is shot blasted and primed with an anti-corrosion coating then polyester powder coated and baked to 200°C, this gives all our steel work a very smooth, clean durable finish.
We are very careful to design our equipment to be as safe as possible (without detracting from making our playground equipment fun for kids)
We use Densetec ® Design Panel
Densetec HDPE Design Panel is a thermoplastic sheet with multiple coloured layers.
The two contrasting colours are co-extruded during the manufacture of the material, one on the inside and the other on the outside.
Densetec Colour HDPE is used worldwide in the manufacture of panels and components for the Playground, Sports, Leisure and Recreation Industries.
Nets and Ropes Bridges
All our ropes are manufactured from multi-filament polypropylene steel corded (MFP). This is the safest and best vandal resistant rope.
This rope has a very durable yet slightly softer feel, designed specifically for the playground and leisure environments.
High quality polyamide connectors combined with galvanised steel “pear” thimble and high tensile M12 drop forged eyebolts make our rope products very durable and long lasting.
All our sawn timbers are specially selected from responsible management “FSC” European redwood forests.
We only use sustainably sourced timber.
We plane, sand and pencil round all our timber to give a smooth splinter free finish.
Our timbers are pressure treated and require no subsequent treatment.
Grass Mats and Synthetic Turfs
Safergrass mats; Contain a percentage of recycled rubber and fully comply with EN 1177. Fall heights up to 3000mm (grass only) can be accommodated. All of our safergrass mats are installed with a heavy-duty ground stabilizing mesh as standard.
Synthetic turf; Constructed with a four colour synthetic grass with a very soft finish which won’t graze your skin.
1m, 1.4m and 1.9m fall heights can be accommodated.
Wet Pour Safety Surfacing
We use a two course wet pour system.
The top course comprises hard wearing EPDM rubber granules mixed with a polyurethane binder. These clean cut and clean faced granules provide a well bonded surface with a high tensile strength that will prove to be extremely durable.
The recycled rubber base mat will vary in depth depending on the free fall height of the play equipment around which it is laid.
Slides and Swing Seats
Our slides are constructed from 2mm AISI 304 Stainless Steel with continuous welds on all seams.
Our swing seats are injection moulded high quality EDPM rubber with a ribbed aluminium insert. All our playground equipment is fully EN 1176 compliant.
We care about the details!
We work hard to make the finishing details of our equipment safe, attractive and durable:
- All Security Fixing are “tamper proof” and are either stainless steel or high tensile steel with an anti-corrosion finish.
- All structural bolts are either stainless steel or high tensile steel with an anticorrosion finish.
- All nuts are tamper proof “Nyloc” type.
- All cover caps are either: injection moulded HDPE, injection moulded HDPE/LDPE mix or Cast aluminium
- Climbing holds are TUV certified colour through, made out of polyresin with a metal washer insert with two fixing points to prevent spinning.
- All equipment has a manufacturer tag – an aluminium tag marked with product reference and year of installation.