Playground equipment you can rely on
The quality control systems in place at Action Play & Leisure enable us to monitor the whole manufacturing process from start to finish.
They also give us the opportunity to give all our customers a comprehensive guarantee package that offers peace of mind:
The playground equipment you buy from us is of the highest standard and is covered by our extensive guarantees.
- Round timber: 15 Years
- Steelwork: 15 years
- Ropes & nets: 2 years
- Moving parts: 2 Years
- Installation: 2 Year (approved installers)
- Wet pour: 5 Years
- Safer grass: 5 Years
- Synthetic grass: 5 Years
- Tiger Mulch: 5 Years
- Outdoor Gym Equipment: We guarantee failure-free usage for many years when the products are used as intended and in accordance with the instructions. We provide a 5 year warranty for the construction of the devices and 2 year warranty for other elements and corrosion protection.
- In order to be covered by our warranty the outdoor play equipment must have been installed by Action Play & Leisure’s approved installers.
- If parts fail due to the manufacturing process, replacements will be supplied free of charge.
- Any timber parts covered under the warranty that need to be replaced due to failure will be supplied free of charge.
- Any HDPE parts covered under the warranty that need to be replaced due to failure will be supplied free of charge.
- Please note that the warranty does not cover general wear and tear or acts of vandalism.
Find out more about the high quality components we use in our playground manufacture.
So you can be sure of consistent quality and safety, all our playground equipments meets the requisite BS EN1176 playground equipment standards.
Our Outdoor Gym Equipment is manufactured in the EU for Action Play & Leisure Ltd and conforms to the latest European safety standards (EN 16630:2015).